Irked

So I've been trying to post a video for the past few week and some days, and it won't upload to blogger. It is really starting to irk me. I get so aggravated when technology doesn't work. I am sure, though, that it is something I am doing rather than the technology itself. But...aaarrrrgh!

And I've been a busy lady, too. I finally started my new job this week. So between trying to upload videos, work, take care of a baby and a hubby, keep up with household crap, and squeeze in some sleep, I really haven't had much time to blog. I am hoping that once I get the swing of things with the new jobby-job, I can relax and actually sit down and do some writing.

But until then...I think I am off to bed....early...really, really early tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me All About It: