Projects of Late

I finally finished hanging our wedding portraits in our dining room. It's not perfect, but I think I did a pretty good job! So screw you "Hang Your Own Gallery"...I hung my own without your stupid template. We also got the molding up. Naeners had such a good time using his new nail gun. All the molding is shoe molding/baseboard hanging upside down. All it needs now is another coat of white paint to cover the nails. 













I also made another diaper cake...it was a quickie. I had a short amount of time to get it together for a baby shower the SisLaw was hosting for one of her co-workers. Nonetheless, it was fun and I have another one to show off to others...maybe one day I will turn it into a business...but I think I need to hone my "cake" making skills, first. Here are some of the others I have done in the past.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me All About It: