Quotable Quote of the Week

Whether the weather by fine, whether the weather be not, whether the weather be cold, whether the weather be hot, we'll weather the weather, whatever the weather, whether we like it our not.
~Unknown
  
 So true, so true! We got a nice little snow over the weekend...it sure was beautiful. Naeners and I hunkered
down over the weekend...eating junk food by a fire in our living room. Neither of us got out of jammies on Saturday...it was delightful. We finally ventured out on Sunday only to run up to the store around the corner to pick-up a little more junk food. I made the decision not to go into work today...that is how I have decided to weather the weather. The roads around my house are still pretty icy...but the main roads are supposedly clearer. But with my driving skills and my puny Honda Civic, I figured it better safe than sorry to stay off the roads today. You motorists can now sigh in relief.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me All About It: