3 Whole Months

I can't believe it, but it has already been 3 months since our little guy made his entrance into this world. It's amazing how quickly time flies by and how fast he has grown and developed already. It's so weird because I miss him being so tiny, but at the same time, I love watching him grow and reach new milestones. I never knew the joy that would come with watching my own child learn and develop and grow.

I've definitely had my ups and downs adapting to the whole parenthood thing. Some days are just better than others. But one thing is for sure, no matter how the day goes, when I see my son smile at me, it truly melts my heart and makes my day better tenfold. In addition, I can say that I have become more comfortable and confident with myself as a mother. I think the baby and I have kind of figured each other out, and Naeners and I have developed a new way of relating and communicating that seems to make things run smoother around the house. I trust my instincts more, and I trust in my partnership in parenting with my hubby. We don't always know what to do, but we figure it out together, and we do our best not to freak out in the meantime. It's amazing to see how your relationship and partnership with your significant other grows along with your baby. I truly look forward to growing along with my baby and my hubby in this crazy fast life.

Like many other blogging mommies, I've decided to document my baby's monthly growth by having him pose with a silly stuffed animal (monkey) on his rocking chair. It will be fun (at least for me) to be able to look back at the pictures and see how he has changed each month for the next 2 years. However, what I am not going to do like so many blogging mommies is document every little milestone and tidbit on here. Truth be told, Naeners and I (and probably the grandparents) are the only ones who really care where he is at with his developmental milestones. I, mean, really, does anyone other than me really care when he first cooed or smiled or that he can hold his head up or that he now seems perplexed by his own hands? I keep a journal for my little one where I write him letters and talk about what he has been up to...those are the moments that he and I and my hubby share and delight in...and share amongst ourselve as a family.

ONE MONTH - 10/22/10 

The Mini-Stink "just chillin'" with the monkey



TWO MONTHS - 11/22/10

Bored with the Monkey...Yawn!

Angry with the Monkey
"This is seriously stupid, Mom!"

THREE MONTHS - 12/22/10

Our Little Monkey
Fat and Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me All About It: