Hump Day Dump Day

1. I am tired. Seriously, seriously tired.

2. I am getting nervous, excited, anxious about going back to work. I don't necessarily like my job, but I do like the feeling of being a productive member of society. However, I do worry about how Quin will do in daycare and how my perspectives will be different on the job now that I am a mother.

3. I have been disappointed with Dancing with the Stars this season. I love the show...mostly for the costumes. And I have grown quite fond of some of the professional dancers. But the star power this season is less than stellar. And I can't believe that Bristol is in the final four...boo!

4. I wanted to participate in NaBloPoMo this month. However, with a sick little boy and a trip to the hospital, blogging obviously was not on my mind! Happiness and health comes first. I can always try again to do NaBloPoMo...maybe next month.

5. I am ready for the holiday season. It's going to be different this year. It seems more exciting now that we have a kid in tow (even though he has no clue about holidays yet).

6. I have resigned myself to the fact that I just can't get as much done as I used to do. My house is dirtier, and I am less organized in many things. But has my hubby said to me recently, "Life is messy, Stink." I am learning to live with the mess (most days...but it doesn't mean I don't complain about it), and loving the one-on-one time I have with my son. His smiles make it worthwile not to worry about the dirt and grit.

7. And speaking of smiles, I can't get a picture of the mini-stink smiling. Every time I hold up the camera to take a picture of him smiling, he stops. What gives?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me All About It: