Good Golly

Can I just say things have been really busy lately? We have been slammed at work, and I feel like I've barely had time to breathe. Between chasing families and children around and trying to keep up with the State mandated paperwork, things have been a little hectic. Plus, the hubby is busy finishing up his soccer season. It has been pure madness. And while home projects have gotten started, they surely have not been completed. The baby's dresser is still in the living room waiting to be finished with sanding and getting a beautiful paint job. And the nursery's state is still in complete disarray. I take solace in knowing that the school year will be finished soon and Naeners will be be at stay-at-home hubby for the summer. I am thinking he'll have a big list of "To Do's" to get ready for the child's arrival as well as some extra duties to pamper me when I get home from work. I can't wait for the summer time and for things to get a little less busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me All About It: