Feeling Cheeky

Okay, I am not feeling "cheeky," but my cheekies (as in butt cheekies) are growing more rapidly than I thought should/would happen with this pregnancy.

I do apologize if this post is TMI, but I have to tell it like it is. If you don't want to know, please stop reading here.

Two times this week I have gone to put on my "comfortable" panties only to find they are no longer comfortable. My hipster briefs/boy-short briefs have suddenly become cheekies. You ladies know what I am talking about, and I am sorry for any guys (maybe my bro, Dad, and Uncles) that may not understand or care to know this information about my butt. I don't wear cheeky briefs; that style of underwear is not flattering to my butt type. I've grown to accept my butt as it is because I've had it for the past 30+ years, but this baby is causing my shape to change a bit, including the size of my butt. I am not quite sure what to do, and I am not quite comfortable with my butt getting bigger. BUT (no pun intended) what's a girl to do? I had to dig down deep into my panty drawer to the few "reserves" that I have in stock to accommodate the growing buttocks. My fear is that the reserve pairs won't last too long. I guess it's time for me to suck up my pride, and walk into my neighborhood Wal-Mart and toss those larger undies into my cart.

I wonder what my hubby thinks about this? I am not quite sure what I think, but this growing butt may explain why over the past few I have had terrible pains in my butt bone. It's all coming together (or spreading apart). My only hope is that I can get my pre-pregnancy butt back or at least have a better looking post-baby bigger butt. Only time will tell!

18 wks pregnant
**Note: I am only documenting my belly growth. The growth of my butt will only be measured by how many times my panty size increases, and this information (as in actual sizes) will not be written in my journal, on this blog, or anywhere else for that matter.

2 comments:

  1. you are too cute! you yourself some fun "granny" panties and wear them with pride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir-Mix-Alot likes your cheeks

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me All About It: