Quotable Quote of the Week

The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.  ~Mark Twain, attributed



Yea, I am guilty of not doing enough reading. Sometimes I get so disappointed in myself at the lack of reading I do. It's a pure shame.


I am going to change that habit, though. 


I did just finish a book (clap, clap, clap)...it took me longer to finish than it should have. I got all the way up to the last chapter, and let it sit on my night stand for about 5 months. What is wrong with me? I think I enjoyed reading it so much that I didn't want it to end. But, alas, I did bring it to an end because I wanted to start a new book. I've got the urge to do more reading, and I am hoping it sticks.


I have decided for the time being I will read books that been made into movies or will be made into movies to keep me inspired. I just finished The Secret Lives of Bees, so now I need to rent the movie. I've just started Marley & Me. And after than one, I want to read The Lovely Bones. I know, I know...I am so behind the times on reading these books, but I guess it's better late than never.


Anywho...off to read a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me All About It: