Today, I am Grateful for:

I noticed recently on the facebook page of a cousin of mine (actually, she's a 2nd cousin or cousin once removed...don't know how all of that works...but nonetheless...a cousin) has been posting on a regular basis 5 things that she is grateful for in her life. I commented on her gratitude list, and she shared a link with me that one of her friends had started called The Five Daily Gratitudes ( http://www.fivedailygratitudes.com/ ). It reminded me that I used to keep a gratitude journal where I wrote down each and every day that things that I was thankful  for on that particular day. I actually kept the gratitude journal for well over a year, and it really helped me get through a tough time in my life. These days things are going pretty good for me, but I do need to take the time to stop and think about the things I am grateful for each day. Life gets busy and passes by, and I find myself getting caught up in the every day that I don't take the time to really think about all of the good things from the day. So here I go...I am going to starting taking the time to think about and write down what I am grateful for in my life. 

Today, I am grateful for:
1. That I have cleaned the house, and now I can truly relax the remainder of the weekend.
2. Sweet Tea
3. Morning snuggles with Marlee
4. Hanging out with my hubby last night
5. The last minute Canes win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me All About It: