Quotable Quote of the Week

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. ~Robert Heinlein

....A simple I love you means more than money.... ~Frank Sinatra

Always remember there was nothing worth sharing like the love that let us share our name. ~The Avett Brothers

Happy Valentine's Day, Folks! Yup...that is about all I've got to say in reference to this ol' holiday! My hubby and I decided to skip the cards this year, and we never do gifts on this holiday anyways. We figure we don't need one day out of the year to say 'I love you' to one another. We strive to show our love to each other every single day. And yes, some days we are more successful than others at showing our love, but the effort is always there...on Feb 14 and any other day of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me All About It: