Some Random Shots of Life

We've been busy...some things are winding down and others are winding up. Here are a few snapshots of life from the past few weeks.

We took our very white bodies to hang out at the sound located in the Outer Banks, NC. We were there for a visit with my mom and dad. I enjoyed relaxing in the sun and soaking my ankles in the water...even if I did look like a bloated fish!


Marlee finds another "safety spot" on my mom and dad's porch. I am not sure what scared her, but she had to seek cover for whatever reasons.


Marlee hangs out the window. Dimby is on the other side hanging out.
I think this is their most favorite thing to do.


Naeners assembled the stroller and car seat travel system. All systems go!


35 Weeks Pregnant!

Burn, Baby, Burn!
That is a little burn mark on my belly from an incident where big belly met with boiling water...
it was not a good scene!
Belly-0 ; Boiling Water - 1


My Mom and My Nephew
...they just melt my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me All About It: