As Seen on TV

Do you know Vince? Vince is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I have quite a fascination with him...and the hubby knows this and accepts this part of me.  Vince is someone I would love to know personally. I would love to have a beer with him and hang-out for a day. He has such personality.

If you don't know him, Vince is the "Sham Wow" and "Slap Chop" guy. Ahhh...yes! You know who I am talking about now.

I always enjoyed watching the Sham Wow commercial, but I became a true fan of Vince when I saw the Slap Chop commercial. It is one of the most awesome informercials I have ever seen. I can watch it over and over...it never gets old...never.

So the other night I was in the kitchen, and Nae-Nae shouted out for me. He says, "Stinky, you have to see this." I ran out into the living room, and it was Vince. Like I said, he accepts my love of Vince and always lets me know when Vince is on the tv screen. But I never expected to see what I saw when he called me out there. I fell in love all over again. Ohhh...Vince!

There is now a "Slap Chop Rap." Yes, you read that right! I was truly in awe. Nae-Nae was in awe. I think he finally came to me level of the love for Vince with this rap.

As soon as I saw it on tv, I had to find it on the net. If you haven't seen the rap yet, you must check it out. You won't be disappointed.

There are other versions on You Tube, but I decided to give you the link to the actual version of the informercial as seen on tv.

Enjoy!  I know I did!







1 comment:

Tell Me All About It: