Fresh Perspective

I've been feeling out of sorts lately. I am not sure what it is that's been bugging me. I've been feeling angsty and restless. Maybe it is the leftover winter time blues that's getting me down or all of the crumby raining weather. Whatever it is, I'm over it. I saw some real glimmers of spring today, and it made me feel energetic and happy again. It made feel like doing something worthwhile. I am trying to soak it up and enjoy the little things life has to offer each day. Sometimes, I get stuck in a rut, and I have to tell myself, "Stink, it's time to get a new perspective on life. This is it...enjoy it." So instead of feeling down and out, I am going to make the conscious effort to wake up each morning with a fresh perspective on what the day has to offer me. I have to do this, I must so this. I can't go on feeling poopy. I think it's already working...I can feel it!

1 comment:

  1. everything is rosey when ur lenses are LOL smile grrrl

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me All About It: